- The information you access through the IMEDECS Expert Access System contains medical records and other documentation concerning an individual's health status. These materials constitute Protected Health Information (PHI) as defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), as amended.
- Your access to, and use of, the information on this website is subject to the Non-Disclosure Agreement you signed as part of the Credentialing process. By checking "I agree" below, you agree that your use of this website will comply at all times with the terms of that Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- You agree that you will not use or disclose any of the documents, PHI or other information you access through this website (individually and collectively, "Materials") for any purpose other than for performing the independent medical review services assigned to you, or as otherwise instructed by IMEDECS.
- If you download or print any Materials from this website, you agree to maintain control of any downloaded or printed information.
- If you download or print any Materials from this website, you further agree to store those Materials in a secure location that is not accessible to others (for example, on a network account or laptop requiring your unique user name and password to logon or in a locked file cabinet or office requiring an access code or card or key to gain entry).
- When you complete your review, you agree to permanently delete or securely shred all Materials in your possession or under your control.
You have been assigned a unique Username and Password for the IMEDECS Expert Access System. By checking "I agree" you agree that you will not share your Username or Password with anyone.
If you have any questions, regarding the use of the IMEDECS Expert Access System, or these Terms and Conditions, please contact IMEDECS. You may also review these Terms and Conditions at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of each page on this website.
Thank you for using the IMEDECS Expert Access System.